Friday 2 August 2013

Wishlist #1 - August


So I have been looking on a few peoples blogs and I saw that they have been doing these things called wishlists so I thought I would give one a go. I know that this one looks a bit boring but to be honest, I have no idea what I want! 

Barry M Nail Paint - £3.99 - Superdrug - Here
I've never tried the Barry M Gelly Nail Paint before so I would love to buy some and try it out. I am a huge fan of different shades of pink nail varnish so I thought pink would be a safe choice. This particular shade is called Dragon Fruit. 

White Formal Shirt - £25.00 - Topshop - Here
Ever since my sister bought a white shirt I have really wanted one. I think they are one of those items that can be dressed up or dressed down and either way they look amazing. 

Black Leather Zip Boots - £45.00 - Topshop - Here
I am in love with these boots!!! They would look great with jeans or a skirt and that little heel is perfect for autumn/winter. 

Black Leather Look Skinny Trousers - £35.00 - River Island - Here
I have been looking for some leather look trousers for a while and haven't been able to find I really love...until now! They look so sexy!!!

Laura x :)

 Pinterest | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment