Thursday 22 August 2013

Just a quickie!





Top: Primark - Trousers: Topshop - Sandals: Topshop 

Today was one of those days where I wanted to make an effort but I just didn't know what I wanted to wear. I eventually opted for my green trousers and a new top I bought from Primark. The top was in the sale at an amazing £2, so I bought 2, one in a cream colour and one in black. I know it looks a bit boring, but when winter comes and I can throw a massive chunky cardigan over the top I am sure it will look better. 

I went to Manchester (again) to meet up with some of my University friends as I hadn't seen them for months! We had a wonder around and finally found ourselves in the window seats of Costa Coffee people watching. I can honestly say that there are some scary people in Manchester, and some that clearly got dressed in the dark. However there were some people who looked amazing! How people shop in heels I don't know but there were lots of women in six inch heels that looked fabulous! 

 Pinterest | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment