Wednesday 14 August 2013

Coral and Green?








Cardigan: New Look - Top: Topshop - Trousers: Topshop - Shoes: Matalan - Earrings: Primark 
 Hello Lovelies!!!! So it turns out that I really am a techno-moron! Just when I think I understand something it turns out that it wasn't what I thought or that I hadn't done it properly. Thanks to my lovely sister though I am back on track! (Until the next time)

So I am loving these trousers that I bought from Topshop. Aren't they pretty!?!? When I was in the shop I had no idea what I was going to wear with them, but at £22 (£19.80 with 10% student discount) I just couldn't say no! I tried on a few things and decided on another Topshop item, my coral colour strap top and my cardigan from New Look. I wasn't sure if it looked right or not so I thought  I would let you decide.

To take our pictures, my sister and I decided seeing as it was a nice day to go to our little local park. The first picture we took under this huge tree which is why it is a bit shady. It is a lovely little park to take pictures or go for a walk so we thought we would make the most of it.

I hope you are all well and are having a good week so far. I am going back to uni in a few weeks so need to make the most of being at home. Anyone starting uni or going back this September?

 Pinterest | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment