Sunday 11 August 2013

Drip drip drop little August shower!






Jumper: Ark - Skirt: Primark - Shoes: Matalan

So this is probably my new favourite outfit!I bought it from Manchester the other day (see post here) and I absolutely love it. At first I didn't know what to wear with this skirt but when you look closely at it there are some lovely colours worked into it.

As you may know, I am a massive jeans person. However recently I have been trying hard to wear more skirts and dresses. So when I put my jeans on the other day I felt really strange! I don't know about where you guys are, but up here in the North the weather has been very wet and windy. I am a bit weird in that I love the smell of the rain and love listening to it when I am going to sleep.

Hope you are all doing well and are enjoying your holidays!
 Pinterest | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment