Wednesday 12 August 2015

York Day Trip






THE SHAMBLES
This tiny little street called The Shambles is what inspired J.K Rowlings Diagon Alley in Harry Potter. Trip to Olivanders anyone?




Doesn't my boyfriend Tobias look dashingly handsome in a tweed!


Valar Morghulis. This quirky little shop was my favourite in all of York. Not only did it have the best window display, but it stocked amazing merchandise from TV programmes like Game of Thrones and Doctor Who, to Disneys greats like Alice in Wonderland. I also spotted a Sailor Moon mug too!


Here is a picture of me and the bf again. He isn't impressed with me because I made him have his photo taken with me.
Overall York was an amazing city to visit. Again there is something there for everyone and loads of quirky shops to buy gifts and trinkets from. The best thing about York is the fact that a lot of the items are handmade. This includes everything from the gifts and souvenirs to the yummy fudge from the sweet shop!
Definitely worth a trip!

 Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment