Tuesday 11 August 2015

Day Visit To Hebden Bridge





How beautiful is this view!


Anyone else refer to canal boats as Rosie and Jim boats or is that just me?


This is part of the high street and what a cute little high street it is too. Full of quaint shops and lovely cafes it's a fabulous place to pick up something out of the ordinary.




Can you believe this is the cinema?? Beats the Odeon or Vue any day!


Blazer: H&M - Dress: H&M - Bag: New Look
Ok, so I know I have worn this blazer a few times but it is just so comfortable. I also love this dress. I have had it for a few years now and it always reappears when the weather gets nicer. 


Shoes: Primark

Isn't this the prettiest train station you have ever seen! I love how they have maintained it and kept it old fashioned and traditional.



So that was my trip to Hebden Bridge! We had a lovely walk around the town and then had a wander down the canal to see the Rosie and Jim boats! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a little getaway to the countryside.

 Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment