Friday 12 July 2013

What's up Manchester!





Top: F&F at Tesco - Skirt: Topshop - Sandals: Topshop - Bag: Topshop

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't posted on here for a while...I have been out enjoying this lovely weather! My sister and I are in desperate need of some new clothes as we can never decide what we want to wear. We went to Manchester on Saturday and bought some lovely items (well Amy did but I only bought a top from Topshop that will be shown in later posts). 

Due to the weather being so hot I have been practiclly living in my shorts and strap tops. I have a lovely tan to show for it! I am going down to my Dads house next week so there will be lots to show you and fill you in on.

I hope everyone is enjoying summer! Don't forget sunscreen!!!!

 Pinterest | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment