Wednesday 17 July 2013

Read all about it!







 Dress: New Look - Sandals: Topshop

So I am not usually a 'frilly' type of person, but when I saw this dress I knew that I had to have it. I bought it whilst I was at University in Chester for £19.99 in New Look. I usually wear it with my black gladiator sandals that I bought from Topshop (Pictured), but occasionally I wear it with my converse. 

So this weather has been lovely!!!! I have spent many hours sunbathing and reading my book. I am currently reading the Game of Thrones books. I love the TV series so I decided to read the books too. I am on the second to last one so hopefully I will have finished soon!!! Is anyone else reading at the minute? 

Hope you are all enjoying the sun. It is supposed to get hotter, especially in the South so be careful and don't forget your suncream! 


Pinterest | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment