Saturday 27 July 2013

CLA Gamefair 2013



     Dress: Dorothy Perkins 

 Jumper: Edinburgh Woollen Milll

CLA Gamefair at Ragley Hall in Warwickshire:



Sherwood Ladies fitted shirt 



 Regents View @ Midland Clothing Company Tweed Jacket (Ladies fitted)

 Hello! Hope everyone is well and having a good summer. Last week I went to my Dads house to go to the CLA Gamefair at Ragley Hall. The Gamefair is open to the public and has something for everyone. There are horse shows, gundog shows, and craft stalls. There is also fishing, country clothes stalls and perhaps most famously, gunmakers row.
In addition, there is plenty of things for kids to do such as go karting, bouncy castles and laser shooting. We had a brilliant day out and I was introduced to Pimms which I can now say is delicious!

Before I went to the Gamefair I went into town and saw the stripy dress in Dorothy Perkins. it was the last in my size and I immediately fell in love with it. I also found the green jumper in Edinburgh Woollen Mill for £10 in the sale in the mens section. It is incredibly comfortable and even though it is too hot to wear it now I am sure it will be one of my winter faves.

Have you ever been to a gamefair? Did you like it?

Pinterest | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment