Saturday 1 June 2013

Sup Bra?

Non padded, Non under wired bra: Urban Outfitters

Non padded, Non under wired bra: American Apparel

Hello again! 
I wanted to share these amazing purchases with you because they are genuinely fab. More or less ever since I started wearing bras when I was a teenager, I have always worn the padded under wired ones. You can find these in most shops. However I was introduced to these non padded, non under wired bras by my sister and I love them! I don't know about you but I found that most bras are quite uncomfortable as the wire digs into the side of me and makes me quite achey. 
After trying these bras out and wearing them for a few weeks I would definitely recommend them to girls and women of all sizes. These above are small sizes. Urban Outfitters and American Apparel do a lovely collection of bras and other underwear to match! 

 Pinterest | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment