Saturday 31 October 2015

Recent buys!

I have recently been spending quite a bit of money on things that I tell myself I need. These are some of my favourite recent buys. 


I have wanted a cap for a while but haven't been able to find one I really like. I wasn't willing to pay over £20 for one as I know I wouldn't wear it all the time. Then I found this one in Matalan! At a very reasonable £12 I popped it into my basket feeling very happy with myself. I haven't worn it yet as is has done nothing but rain since I bought it, but hopefully I can wear it soon. 


I bought this top from Urban Outfitters in their fabulous sale. Not only was it a sale item but I also managed to still use my student discount card! For £9 it was definitely worth it, and its so soft! 


This is my favourite item that I have recently bought. I bought it from Topshop for £26 and I thought that was a great price. Its so comfortable and soft and you can dress it up with heels and a clutch bag, or dress it down with some tights and chelsea boots. 


This item is my bargain item. Originally from Topshop I thought it was going to be quite expensive but at an incredible £7.99 I couldn't resist. I bought it from The British Heart Foundation charity shop and my mother keeps trying to steal it, which means I have to wear it all the time!



I am not really the one to celebrate Halloween, I much prefer Christmas and New Year but I couldn't resist buying this munchkin pumpkin when I saw him. He is the tiniest little thing but I think he does the job. 


Finally I would like to wish everyone a Happy Halloween! I hope you all have fun trick or treating and dressing up! 

 Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment