Tuesday 8 September 2015

My Nivea Love

 For a while now I have been slowly switching from Garnier to Nivea. As you will know from my earlier posts, I loved Garnier but since using some of these Nivea products I have totally jumped ship. Here are some of my favourites. 



The express hydration body lotion is fabulous. It does exactly what it says on the bottle and makes your skin feel light and hydrated. After a hot steamy shower this is exactly what you need. 


I have had quite a few hand lotions by Nivea but this is by far my favourite. It doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy and it lasts all day. 


When it comes to night cream I always try really hard to use it every night. However sometimes I do forget but this little beauty is fantastic. Its does make a difference and leaves your skin feeling lovely and smooth when you wake up. 


This is a new addition to my collection. I have only been using this primer for a few days but I can already tell the difference. It is the first time I have ever used a primer as I usually opt for a normal moisturiser. What surprised me with this product is how little you actually need to use, which is fab as it will last a lot longer. 

So these were some of my favourite Nivea products. I would totally recommend Nivea to anyone who fancies trying something new. Thy have a vast range for all skin types so whether you dry, oily, sensitive, normal or anywhere in between there is definitely something for you. :)

Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment