Friday 26 December 2014

Santa came!





 These are some of my lovely presents that I thought I would share with you all. My lovely Mommy bought me all of these beautiful things, including a curling wand, lotions, a calligraphy pen and a paper guillotine! I know that is a bit of a strange present but I can't cut in a straight line to save my life!


My fabulous sis bought me Downton Abbey!!!!! She also made me a Grey's Anatomy inspired photo frame with 'total babes' across the front. We are both huuuge fans of the show so this was an amazing surprise! I also got a hipflask, some Frozen pencils and some lovely lace shoelaces. I love changing my laces in my converse so these are perfect!


My Nanna knows me so well. Chocolate, pjs, smellys and make-up brushes. What more could a girl want?!


These beauties were from my Nan. I don't usually wear bracelets but this is so exquisite that it may pop up in some future outfit posts so watch out!

In addition I also got money and vouchers which will no doubt be spent tomorrow when we hit the sales in Manchester!

Hoping you all had a fun and festive Christmas! What did Santa bring you?

 Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram

2 comments:

  1. You got a lot of great things! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was very lucky! You too :)

    ReplyDelete