Friday 18 April 2014

Leather look jacket




Leather look jacket: Miss Selfridge - Top: Topshop - Skirt: Topshop - Shoes: H&M
So I thought I would take this opportunity to show you my leather look jacket I bought from Miss Selfridge with some birthday money. It took me ages to decide what size to get as I wanted to be able to fit a nice big jumper or my hoodie underneath for when its cold. I decided on a size 12 and I'm thinking now that I should have got a 10 as it looks a little big on me when i'm just wearing a top underneath. On the plus side I can fit my hoodie on too and the jacket itself is really comfortable. 

 Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Oversized is better than tight - you can always push the sleeves up! I love it :) xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yeah that is exactly what I thought when I bought it. :) x

    ReplyDelete