Thursday 25 September 2014

Majorca 2014

So I know that I haven't blogged for MONTHS but....since May I have finished exams, finished uni, started and finished a job and been on holiday. Therefore I have decided to share some pictures with you to get myself back into blogging.
Now I know scrolling through other peoples holiday pics are boring which is why I have chosen a select few and made them into a collage. I went to Callas De Mallorca in Majorca. It is situated on the east coast of the Island and is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. 



So as you can see....It's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

We had an amazing time here and would definitely go back. The weather was fantastic and...we had a not so little thunderstorm that lasted about an hour. We also went on a boat ride (my first time on a proper boat!) and it was amazing! We saw caves and jellyfish and even more amazing....I wasn't seasick!

:)

Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment