Tuesday 24 September 2013

Happy Birthday from The Body Shop!

 

Top: Honeymania Lip Balm £4 - Bottom: Pink Grapefruit Hand Cleanse £2.50
Hello! So I got a lovely surprise when I last went into the body shop! I was out job hunting when I saw the vacancy in the window of the body shop. I went in and gave them my CV and my details when they asked me if I wanted a loyalty card. They then went on to tell me that for getting a loyalty card I can have anything from in the store and I will get 20% off. Thinking this was a good deal I signed up for one and when the lovely assistant noticed my birthday was in September, she told me that I can also get £5 off any purchase! Beaming, I made my way around the shop looking for something I wanted. Finally, I decided on the lip balm from the new Honeymania range. I've only been using it for a day but it is so nice and smells delicious! Next I decided to go for some hand sanitiser because I have needed some for a while but couldn't find one that I liked.
After taking the £5 off for my birthday, and the 20% off for the loyalty card it came to a total of...25p! Now thats's what I call a bargain!


 Pinterest | Twitter

1 comment: